The Monoject safety syringe is a proven engineering control and preferred by millions of users each day. The Monoject safety syringe complies with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard for Engineering Controls. The device enables a clinician to safely transport medication and protect the healthcare worker and workplace environment after use. The Monoject™ Safety Syringe for Insulin Delivery is used in all areas of healthcare.
- Needle Gauge – 29 Gauge
- Needle Length – 1/2″
- Needle Material – Medical Grade Stainless Steel
- Needle Style – Attached Needle
- Sterility – Sterile
- Usage – Disposable
- Volume – 1 ml
- Wall Type – Regular Wall
- Ultra-Comfort, anti-coring needle
- Accu-Tip Flat Plunger Tip
- ACCU-SCALE graduations
- For U-100 insulin
- Low dead space in permanent needle syringe
- Safety shield with patented two-step locking mechanism
No reviews yet.